Course Duration: 5 days
Aim: This qualification is aimed at those already managing security teams or those who are developing their careers from officer to supervisor/manager levels. It provides the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to manage security teams and apply effective protective measures at a client property to ensure safety and security of all parties.
- Due to the language of the assessment, it is recommended that learners have sufficient command of the English language in order to understand the assessment and to undertake the recommended assessment methods.
- Learners should be at least 18 years old in order to undertake the qualification
- Learners should hold an existing Level 2 or Level 3 SIA licence linked qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Unit 1 General responsibilities of a security manager
- Unit 2 Legislation into operational requirements
- Unit 3 Operational skills of a security manager
- Unit 4 Team leadership in a security environment
At Graspan Frankton we offer:
- Unlimited exam retakes
- Free learning materials
- Refreshments throughout
- Post course support
Cost: £ 500 +VAT